Learning environment inspires self-perfection
Creates a learning environment that:
- Builds a foundation for life-long learning while providing freedom within limits
- Develops confidence, creativity, critical thinking and individual responsibility
- Uses established methodologies of individualized teaching and self-directed experience-based learning to meet the developing needs of each child
- Recognizes each student’s uniqueness and develops each child’s ability to reach their full potential
- Develops and implements a Montessori curriculum and Bulgarian educational standards based on clearly defined expectations for student learning.
- Promotes active involvement of students in the learning process, including opportunities to explore application of higher-order thinking skills and investigate new approaches to applying their learning.
- Gathers, analyzes, and uses data, research, and classroom observation in making curricular and instructional choices.
- Designs and uses instructional strategies, innovations, and activities that are research and observation based, meet student needs, and reflect best practice.